Sunday, May 15, 2011

Human

Sometimes, I forgot I'm not God, I can't please everybody.
Sometimes they forgot, They cant push everybody.
Sometimes We forgot, We cant love everybody.

I have come to a point where everything stops and I begin to stare.
Where people show things I dont wanna see, when people say things I hardly wanna hear.
Where I feel very lonely, very deeply alone.
It is not that I dont have anyone who stands next to me. I just dont feel like looking at sides, back or even in front.
Like I said I have come to a point where everything stops and I begin to stare.

Feelings-- That includes in 'everything'. Feelings to share, feelings to show, feelings to love, feelings to hate. I begin to stare, stare at things I've done. Stare at people who hurts me, stare at everything.

As I begin to wonder, I came up with a conclusion where nothing's ever matter. Life is a continuous journey, if you fail to shape it, you will end up with same ol' life.
This moment, I should name it a golden moment. A moment where I realized the life that I shape now is practically in a wrong shape with wrong content.
Therefore, I started to ctrl+A and shift+del it.

Breath. Reborn. Can you feel the different atmosphere?

No comments:

Post a Comment