Friday, December 24, 2010

Heartbeat,this i promise you :)

                                                            

I promise that you'll never be alone
our hearts will always beat as one
as long as i can breathe i swear
i promise that i will never let you down
be strong for you, i'll always be around
look into my eyes you'll see that we were meant to be together
this love of ours was sent from up above
together i know that we could touch the sky
nothing ever felt so right
there's something that you really gotta know
i'm with you til the end of the road (end of the road)
i'll never let you go
i swear i've never felt like this before
cos everyday i love you more and more
you lift me up so high, i look into your eyes i see forever
i promise my time,
i promise my heart,
i promise my love 
through the fire we could hold each other up
i'll be your shelter cos the storms are gonna come
so don't worry anymore
cos this is no ordinary love

Lotsa love;
Your Sweetheart
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment